Friday, January 21, 2011

WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE

I know Im not the smartest person on earth but some times i believe i come close and there are a couple of things i know for sure....
The main thing i know is that God is alive, He reigns as supreme King of everything that exists. i know that Jesus Christ is His first begotten Son and that He died for us over 2000 years ago on a cross so that all our sins would be forgiven if we only believe that He did and accept Him as what He is.
I know that i love Him and He loves me and I know that i would not be able to really live this life fully if i do not look to Him to guide me thru it.
I know that i am a great teacher, I'm good at singing, acting and dancing. i know that i can use that to help people know some of the things i know.
I know that marriage is a gift from God that i must treasure with everything in me, i know that God gave me a husband to love and be loved by for the rest of our natural lives until one of us dies.
I also know that everything i have that is good i got from God
I now that His plans for me are only positive
I know that someday my life adventure will come to a conclusion and Ill understand why everything happened the way it did, so i am very observant and it helps me to notice a lot of things that are already coming together, because I already come to understand why i had to go through some things i went through.

So because of all the things i know, i dont regret anything that went on in my almost thirty years on earth and I live life to explore, learn and teach. i am looking forward to sharing my experiences in my almost normal life as a Christian, wife, friend, sister, daughter, daughter in law, sister in law, niece,cousin, leader, teacher and someday mother.

Im ready for this, i hope you all are so lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment